From 1st August 2019,
BUROS will no longer buy or supply water in single-use
Instead, our clients and visitors can rehydrate freely from our water cooler.
One small step towards a greener planet at BUROS.
When you need an office
for an hour, a day, a week or much longer the BUROS
team can help.
Here at BUROS we can provide genuine substance and a real presence for your Company in Luxembourg.
In need of a small meeting room, a boardroom or seminar facilities?
Once again, trust team BUROS to provide the service and facilities you need to succeed.
Up to 15
Up to 35
1 or 2
We are happy to answer
any questions you may have about the venue or what you can expect
on the day of your test. However, BUROS staff cannot
create or amend exam bookings. All queries should be directed to
your test sponser.
Getting to the Test Center:
By public transport
- From Luxembourg Gare, take bus line 13 to the Kannerklinik or bus line 22 or 33 to Primeurs. The Test Center is 2 minutes from either of these stops on foot.
- Parking is available at the rear of the Test Center. Enter the parking through the orange barrier to the left of the office building and park in a space at the far end of the parking lot after the "2iem Etage" sign.
Test Center Reguations that apply to ALL candidates.
- We have a zero tolerance policy regarding abusive or offensive behavior. Candidates are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all times while on the premises. Any form of abusive or offensive behavior will result in your exam being cancelled.
- Unauthorized personal items may not be brought into the test room. Such items include, but are not limited to: outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, briefcases, notebooks, watches, cell phones, electronic devices, or wearable technology.
- Written notes, published materials and other testing aids are strictly prohibited in the test room, except where allowed by your test sponsor.
- Written notes or electronic devices discovered in the test room will be confiscated by the Test Center staff.
- All materials issued by the Test Center staff must be returned at the conclusion of testing.
- Light clothing items removed for comfort such as sweaters, suit jackets, scarves, etc., must be hung on the examineeâ€™s chair, not placed in laps or on the desktop.
- Talking to other candidates in the test room, referring to their screens, testing materials or written notes is strictly prohibited.
- Weapons are not allowed in the Test Center.
© 2019 BUROS s.à.r.l.
Registered at 3, Rue Thomas Edison L-1445 Strassen, Luxembourg
RCB 165766 : VAT LU25283878
Share Capital €12,500
Getting to BUROS:
By public transport - From Luxembourg Gare, take bus line 13 to the Kannerklinik or bus line 22 or 33 to Primeurs. The Office Center is 2 minutes from either of these stops on foot.
By car - Parking is available at the rear of the Office Center. Enter the parking through the orange barrier to the left of the office building and park in a space at the far end of the parking lot after the "2iem Etage" sign.
Meeting Space Rental in Luxembourg