From November 2022,
the area surrounding the test centre will be subject to major building
works as the Council upgrade the main road and the small square
where the test centre is located.
These building works are expected to last until the end of 2023.
You can find the Test Centre at 4, Place de Strasbourg, 2562 Luxembourg City.
When you need training facilities, trust team BUROS to provide the service you need to succeed.
services are available for individuals or groups, private or corporate.
The professional invigilators at BUROS deliver a secure testing environment to safeguard the value of your exam results.
We are happy to answer
any questions you may have about the venue or what you can expect
on the day of your test. However, BUROS staff cannot
create or amend exam bookings. All queries should be directed to
your test sponsor.
Getting to the Test Centre:
The Test Centre is located at 4, Place de Strasbourg, 2562 Luxembourg City.
By public transport
- From Luxembourg Gare it is a short walk (500 metres) to the Test Centre in Place de Strasbourg.
- On-Site parking is not available. There is limited street parking but it is always difficult to find a space.
Paid parking is available at the Fort Wedell Parking which is 200 metres from the Test Centre.
Test Centre Regulations that apply to ALL candidates.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding abusive or offensive behaviour. Candidates are required to be professional, civil, and respectful at all times while on the premises. Any form of abusive or offensive behaviour will result in your exam being cancelled.
- Unauthorized personal items may not be brought into the test room. Such items include, but are not limited to outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, briefcases, notebooks, watches, cell phones, electronic devices, or wearable technology.
- Written notes, published materials and other testing aids are strictly prohibited in the test room.
- Written notes or electronic devices discovered in the test room will be confiscated by the Test Centre staff.
- All materials issued by the Test Centre staff must be returned at the conclusion of testing.
- Light clothing items removed for comfort such as sweaters, suit jackets, scarves, etc., must be hung on the examinees chair, not placed in laps or on the desktop.
- Talking to other candidates in the test room, referring to their screens, testing materials or written notes is strictly prohibited.
- Weapons are not allowed in the Test Centre.
© 2020 BUROS S.à.r.l.
4, Place de Strasbourg,
RC B165766 : VAT LU25283878
Share Capital €12,500
Getting to BUROS:
By public transport
- From Luxembourg Gare it is a short walk to the Test Centre in Place de Strasbourg.
- On-Site parking is not available.
Paid parking is available at the Fort Wedell Car Park which is 200 metres from the
Test Centre or you can park for free in the P+R Bouillion then use bus line 10 or 20
to the "Fonderie" or Luxembourg Gare.
Our test centre will be closed on the following days in 2023.
Labor Day - 1st May (Monday)
Europe Day - 9th May (Tuesday)
Ascension - 18th May (Thursday)
Whit Monday - 29th May (Monday)
National Day - 23rd June (Friday)
Assupmtion - 15th August (Tuesday)
All Saints Day - 1st November (Wednesday)
Christams Day - 25th December (Monday)
Boxing Day - 26th December (Tuesday)
Test Centre Luxembourg
We only use the minimum
number of cookies needed to make this web site work. We don't track
you in any way and cannot extract any PII (Personally identifiable
information) from the system cookies we use.